You must read and agree to all terms in this document before using our services. By using or continuing to use Walk Digitally services, you are automatically agreeing to the terms of this document!
Walk Digitally is a leading service provider in the IT industry, providing the best of facilities at competitive market rates. However, recent detection of misuse of our services has compelled us to take action against the violating clients and also lay down a few terms and conditions. We own the sole rights to discontinue the services or deny access to anyone who fails to comply with the rules implemented by us, without any warning or prior notice.
THE TERMS & CONDITIONS TO BE FOLLOWED HAVE BEEN LISTED BELOW
Any inconvenience caused to the CUSTOMER SUPPORT in terms of threatening, abusing or annoying will be considered very serious and results in suspension of the account. Walk Digitally does not provide any support to sub-clients.
- Misuse of the allotted server space, bandwidth, etc. The client will lead to a reduction in the space and facility given.
- Distribution of free email IDs or Webspace to any person other than the ones related to the website owner or the company automatically gives Walk Digitally the right to decrease the number of email IDs provided.
- Any illegal activity detected on a website will lead to sealing of the same by us with immediate effect, as per the IT rules laid out by the Indian and International IT Act.
- Intentionally tampering (Hacking or sending a virus) of our server by a client will see the account suspended.
- Customers are advised to maintain data backups on their home computers or CDs to ensure that they have ready access to their data in case we have a hardware failure or any other accidental issue. However, such cases are rare in occurrence, but cannot be avoided sometimes. This is why we recommend all our clients to take regular backups for all their important e-mails and data by forwarding mails to other domain email IDs or by using Outlook.
- Customers should also maintain their payment confirmation details that have been paid to us for the activation of the orders. It is also advisable to maintain the backup of our first mail which is sent to you after activation of your order and contains your User ID and password. By using the details provided, we will be able to provide you Technical/Billing support and activation/renew/control panel/reset password facility, etc.
- We reserve the right to change prices listed on our site and to increase/decrease the number of resources given to plans at any time.
ABUSE OF SMTP MAIL SERVER
We only allow our customers to use our SMTP server without using any illegal techniques and any unauthorized use of our SMTP server such as spam mail is not allowed.
In case of any tampering done to our network security, we will take immediate action against the respective hosting account.
UNSOLICITED EMAIL SPAM POLICY
Unsolicited commercial advertisements (spam) are not allowed in e-mail IDs and may result in cancellation of the account. Walk Digitally has Zero Tolerance for the use of our services for any illegal activities online. You also have the responsibility to ensure that your clients comply with this policy, as you will be precariously liable for any default. It won’t be an excuse that the sub-account on which the illegality is done belongs to your client. If a client is found in violation of the spam policy, the offending account will be terminated without notice and no refund will be issued. There will also be a fee charged to the client for each complaint received.
ABUSE OF TRAFFIC
If any customer violates the company’s policies in site transfer or misuse of bandwidth, Walk Digitally can decrease its allotted Traffic quota or suspended his account without any prior notice.
Bandwidth Limit per domain cannot exceed more than 10 GB on the shared server hosting environment. If you want to increase the bandwidth limit, you may contact us for a solution.
72 hours past your due date, your account will be suspended ($10 Or, Rs.500/- for Hosting/Reseller Packages reactivation fee will apply). Accounts will be terminated if we do not receive a payment within 7 days after the due date.
ABUSE OF SPACE
As per our policies, at least 90% of your web pages (HTML) must be “Linked” with files (.GIF, .JPEG, etc.) which is stored on our server. Webspace must not be used by your visitor for free upload, download heavy size file. Web sites containing a large number of unlinked files or using server space for data storing purposes are subject to deletion of files otherwise we will cancellation the account without prior notice. Inactive/Expired domain accounts will be terminated without any prior notice.
MS SQL Database space allowed per domain maximum 1024MB. If you need to increase the limit, email us to email@example.com.
CUSTOMERS CAN NOT RUN IRC, BOTS OR CLIENTS ON SERVERS
Customers are also prohibited from running Bulk E-mailing, Unsolicited E-mailing, Newsgroup Spamming, Pornographic Content, Illegal Content, Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, Warez, Cracks, and Software Serial Numbers, Audio or video streaming, Phishing, Fraud, Spam, Gambling, Arcade Gaming, Nulled-Scripts, File Hosting, Proxy, Torrent flux or similar, Rapid leech or similar websites.
We do not allow clients to install their own chat rooms, without approving it with the Walk Digitally Support Team. Most chat rooms tend to be large system hogs and we cannot allow it as an account option. However, we do provide a choice of Java chat rooms that will more than fill your needs and run without hindering the performance of the machine for others.
LARGE FILE POLICY
We regularly check customer bandwidth and disk space utilization data in a series of statistical analyses and use the results to define “normal”. Although these tests vary from month to month. If your account’s bandwidth or disk space utilization causes any concern, you will receive an email asking you to reduce usage. We strive to provide at least 48 hours of notice to allow customers to make adjustments before we take any corrective action.
Customers may not use 25% or more of system resources for longer than 90 seconds. The account will be suspended until the customer reply with the next action plan. If the account overload again, Walk Digitally reserves the right to terminate the account permanently or impose an overload penalty fees to the customer. To avoid this suspension or penalty fees, Walk Digitally advises customers not to use our shared hosting accounts for the following usage, as they generally will overload. These activities are unattended server-side processes, torrent application, tracker, file-sharing, peer-to-peer activities, IRC chat module, video streaming, gaming applications, web spider or indexer, daemons and heavy cronjobs.
All abuse complaints must be responded to no later than 48 hours after the complaint is made. Failure to reply may result in account termination. Walk Digitally reserves the right to remove files that do not adhere to our terms of service, local, state, or federal laws.